1. Tell me one good thing that happened today.
2. What did you do during your “free time/recess?”
3. Did you have any specials (art, music, gym) or an assembly today? If so, tell me about it.
4. What topics of interest did you learn about today?
5. Tell me something/someone that made you laugh today.
6. Who did you sit next to at lunch?
7. What was the hardest thing you had to do today?
8. Do you have any questions that you need to ask your teachers?
9. What book did you read in class today?
10. What are you looking forward to doing at school tomorrow?
These questions are sure to help you get more info out of your kids about their school day! Get your kids talking…make that dreaded “nothin’” an answer of the past!